Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
Dine In Dublin Gift Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
- Dine in Dublin Gift Vouchers are only valid at participating restaurants, bars and cafés. See where to redeem on the website for participating businesses.
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of issue.
- The vouchers are redeemable at any time / date within the assigned valid dates.
- A business has the right to refuse to accept a voucher if a customer is trying to redeem it outside of the validity dates. If your voucher is out of date / going out of date, please contact DublinTown to update it by emailing [email protected] or call 01 633 4680.
- It is solely up to the customer to ensure that the voucher is redeemed within the valid period.
- A participating business cannot assign the voucher to a specific menu / deal. The voucher is equal to cash and should be treated as such.
- If using the voucher in a business, the customer must state when booking or before ordering with that they will be using a Dine In Dublin Gift Voucher for their meal.
- Once a customer has chosen a participating business and attends the business to use their voucher, they are the sole responsibility of that restaurant and not the responsibility of the DublinTown (BID) Company.
- If the cost of a meal is in excess of the value of the voucher, then the customer must pay the excess by cash or card accepted by the business.
- If the cost of a meal is less than the value of the voucher, then the business will give the customer the change / excess in the form of cash.
- If a voucher is lost / stolen this is the sole liability of the customer. No voucher will be replaced and no refund will be issued.
Buy Dine in Dublin Gift Vouchers
The Dine in Dublin Gift Vouchers are available to buy in denominations of €10 / €20 / €50 and can be redeemed in over 50 restaurants, bars and cafés. DublinTown has an amazing selection of restaurants, bars and cafés with a number of the best chefs in Europe all located within Dublin City Centre.