Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
Dine In Dublin Gift Vouchers – Terms & Conditions
- Dine in Dublin Gift or DublinTown Vouchers are only valid at participating businesses listed on DineinDublinvouchers.ie or DublinTownvouchers.ie only and no other websites. See where to redeem on the website for participating businesses.
- You must present the gift voucher in the establishment upon arrival.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Older vouchers: If you have an old Dine in Dublin Gift Voucher it can be upgraded to the newer QR code voucher. But we need the physical older voucher returned to us. You need to be in possession of the physical voucher, a copy of the receipt only WILL NOT not be accepted.
- If making a reservation/booking in advance please notify the business of your intent to use a voucher.
- Your voucher code is unique to you, it is your responsibility to not disclose this code to others.
- All bookings are subject to availability and change.
- Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase until the expiry date.
- It is solely up to the customer to ensure that the voucher is redeemed within the valid period.
- A participating business cannot assign the voucher to a specific menu / deal/offer. The voucher is equal to cash and should be treated as such.
- Once a customer has chosen a participating business and attends the business to use their voucher, they are the sole responsibility of that business and not the responsibility of the DublinTown (BID) Company.
Buy Dine in Dublin Gift Vouchers
The Dine in Dublin Gift Vouchers are available to buy in denominations of €10 / €20 / €50 and can be redeemed in over 50 restaurants, bars and cafés. DublinTown has an amazing selection of restaurants, bars and cafés with a number of the best chefs in Europe all located within Dublin City Centre.